Michael Saunders Home Accessibility Consulting offers unique services to those seeking to assess and improve the accessibility and adaptability of their homes, whether due to a sudden change in circumstances or a desire to remain in one’s home in comfort and safety for as long as possible. We work closely with clients to provide solutions tailored to their specific needs.
- Existing home accessibility assessment and recommendations
- Aging in place strategy development
- New design accessibility audit
- Resale home accessibility audit
- Universal design/drafting services for renovations and new construction
- Educational seminars related to home accessibility and aging in place
Serving Durham, Peterborough, Kawartha Lakes, Northumberland and beyond.
Call or email to set up a consultation.